Annikken Andee U - AIO
( Works with iOS / Android )
What is Annikken Andee U?
Our latest board is the Annikken Andee U, unifying both operating system into a single board and still using only Arduino IDE to code. You can create a Graphical User Interface (GUI) on both iOS and Android devices without mobile app development.
- Micro SD Card
- 1.27mm pitch jumper slot for easy change of SPI chip select pin
- 5V pin (beside 3.3V pin) is now connected to 5V (ICSP).
- Shorter header pins for connection with Arduino, giving a flatter height profile
- Extra 8 digital IO pins
- UI Maker for iPad
- Works with Apple Watch
- Free Andee Library for Arduino IDE
- Free Annikken Andee mobile App
Dimensions: 6.8cm (L) x 5.3cm (B) x 1.9cm (H)
Weight: 23 grams
Compatibility with following boards:
Wired connection to Arduino (or other boards) via SPI.
Wireless connection to iOS devices via Bluetooth 4.0, using BlueGiga BLE112 module
iOS Device Operating System:
iOS 8.2 or later
Apple Watch OS 2.0
Android Device Operating System:
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or later
Devices must come with Bluetooth 4.0